Careers at InnovHeart
We have open positions. Apply now!
We provide a stimulating and enjoyable work–life environment and the opportunity to contribute to some of tomorrow’s most exciting medical breakthroughs. We have a collaborative working style that highlights teamwork and trust.
Our team is passionate about making a positive difference everyday. We are proud of what we do, together.
Want to make a difference? Join us today!
Open position: Sr. R&D Engineer, Italy
We are looking for a Sr. R&D Engineer, who will collaborate within the R&D team to the development, verification and validation of device, implant system, implant procedure and manufacturing processes.
This position will be reporting to the Sr. Director R&D, Italy at the Colleretto site.
Collaborate in the development and manufacture of implantable devices and their accessories. Convert design inputs and customer requirements into a functional design for the realization of an implantable device. Develop the design of the device in order to make it producible thanks to the available technologies. Coordinate the activities necessary for the realization of the prototypes. Support design verification and design validation activities. Collaborate in defining test and verification methods for the device and its components. Define specifications and user requirements for test equipment and machines. Management, selection and technical support to suppliers. Collaborate in the development and implementation of internal manufacturing, assembly and inspection processes. Define and develop the documentation necessary for the production of equipment and machines for the process (drawings and specifications). Create and keep up-to-date the project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the QA procedures and the quality manual. Generate the relevant documentation for creating the DHR for the device. Generate project support DHF documentation. Collaborate in the creation of the design outputs and the drafting of the design matrix.
- Engineering or related biomedical degree
- 5+ years of medical device development experience (cardiovascular experience preferred)
- Familiarity with standard reference for Medical Device industries, preferably with business in Class III implantable devices;
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment;
- Fluency in English.
Open position: Clinical Development Engineer, Italy
We are looking for a Clinical Development Engineer, who will support the medical staff during mitral valve replacement procedures and use clinical/preclinical data to support R&D efforts.
- supporting the medical staff in the operating room during clinical trials in the preparation of the device during implants and identify opportunities for improvement on the product and / or the procedure;
- supporting the medical and technical staff during preclinical studies in order to report the results of the procedures and any critical issues encountered to the R&D team;
- working with the R&D team to incorporate clinical feedbacks for the improvement of the device.
- preparing theoretical and practical training for the international clinical centers that will be involved in the study;
- collaborating with other company functions to support clinical studies also from the logistical point of view (making sure that all the required material is available on time), regulatory and documentary (for the purposes of the quality management system);
- supporting the management in preparing content about clinical progresses for international conferences.
- Engineering or related biomedical degree preferred
- 3+ years of operating room experience
- Ability to work in a start-up environment (self-starter, motivated, hands-on, small team collaboration)
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do;
we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”